- 1& 2/3 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs, plus 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Epicurean Butter Olive Oil
- 2 & 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled & chopped
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease and flour a 14 cup Bundt pan.
- In a bowl or mixer, whisk sugar, eggs, and yolks until fluffy. Beat in orange zest and vanilla. With mixer running, add olive oil in slowly.
- Sift baking powder and flour over mixture and mix until incorporated. Gently fold in apples until incorporated. Spoon batter into the Bundt pan.
- Bake in preheated oven around 1 hour, or until edges turn brown and toothpick comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool for 30 minutes. Invert cake onto the rack and cool completely, around 2 hours. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Butter Infused Olive Oil$15.00 – $20.00