- 4 cups of Day-old French bread (sourdough) – cut into cubes
- ½ cup of Wild Mushroom-Sage Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss bread cubes with Wild Mushroom-Sage Infused Olive Oil, salt and pepper.
- Once bread is evenly coated, place the cubes on a rimmed baking sheet on the middle rack of the oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, stirring a couple of times to ensure even browning.
Other suggested oils to use – Herbs de Provence, Garlic, Tuscan Herb, Fused Rosemary, Fused Sage, Fused Oregano Olive Oil.
Wild Mushroom & Sage Infused Olive Oil$14.00 – $18.00