- 1-1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (Persian Lime, Garlic, Baklouti, or Harissa would work wonderfully)
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 2 medium limes
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted*
- 1 jar Terrapin Ridge Farms Mango Habanero Jam
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro and fresh mango for garnish.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place potatoes in a greased sheet pan; drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon sea salt; stir to combine.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large ziplock, add mango habanero jam, melted butter, and juice of 2 limes, and remaining sea salt to the shrimp.
- Squish bag gently to cover all shrimp with jam.
- Remove sheet pan from oven; stir potatoes.
- Arrange asparagus and marinated shrimp on top of potatoes.
- Pour any extra marinade or liquid from the ziplock over vegetables and shrimp.
- Bake until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and fresh mango.
*For a dairy-free version use our Butter Infused Olive Oil instead.