- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 1/3 cup Cinnamon-Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt or sea salt
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a half sheet jelly-roll pan.
- Thoroughly shake or whisk together the Cinnamon-Pear Balsamic and
Butter Infused Olive Oil.
- In a large bowl toss to liberally coat the sweet potato wedges with the emulsified balsamic-olive oil mixture.
- Arrange the potato wedges on the parchment paper-lined pan in a single layer, without over-crowding.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and roast for 45 minutes until tender and the balsamic glaze has caramelized.