- 1/3 cup Pomegranate Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs. good quality Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons kosher or sea salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mustard with the salt, and balsamic until blended thoroughly. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil whisking quickly and continuously. The marinade should become thick and emulsified.
- In a seal-able container or large zip lock bag, place your meat (pork, steak, or even tofu) and thoroughly coat with the marinade.
- Refrigerate and marinate for 4-6 hours, turning the meat at least once during the process.
- Bake/Broil/Grill your choice of meat or tofu and serve