For the cake:
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Eureka Lemon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
For the topping:
- 4 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2-3 tablespoon Strawberry balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease pan then dust with flour, tip pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and stir together.
- Add olive oil, vanilla, egg, milk and whisk batter together until a smooth batter forms. Pour batter into greased and floured pans.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- While cake is cooling on a wire rack, add balsamic vinegar, sugar, and pepper to a bowl and whisk until smooth. Toss with sliced strawberries to coat.
- Top cake with strawberries and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar Condimento$15.00 – $20.00
Eureka Lemon Olive Oil, Wole Fruit Fused$15.00 – $20.00