- 2 Tablespoons Spicy Calabrian Pesto Olive Oil or Basil Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 Teaspoon Black pepper
- 3 leaves fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 ½ pounds of ground turkey
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- ¼ cup chopped yellow onion
- In a bowl combine the parmesan cheese, egg, pepper, chopped basil, salt, ground turkey, garlic, and chopped onions, mix the ingredients well, then form small balls
- Heat the Spicy Calabrian Pesto or Basil Olive Oil in a medium skillet on medium heat.
- Put the meatballs in the heated oil and brown on all sides. Let them cook through.
Serve the mini meatballs with marinara sauce on pasta or alone as an appetizer.