Harissa Infused Olive Oil
Our Harissa Infused Olive Oil is made with Certified Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil and copious amounts of chili pepper. It makes this oil pretty spicy and one of the hottest in our collection! Harissa is traditionally used in North African and Middle Eastern cuisines. It is a condiment made from dried hot chili peppers, garlic, toasted caraway, coriander, and cumin, pounded into a paste with olive oil. Use it to season chicken, fish, meat, tofu, or vegetables for sauteing, baking, or grilling. Spice up your eggs, soups, stews, or hummus. It pairs well with Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento,
Golden Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar Condimento and Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar Condimento.
- Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Golden Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Add a fresh twist to your salads and salad dressings, pairing it with one of the balsamic vinegars above.
- Use it to season chicken, fish, meat, tofu, or vegetables for sauteing, baking, or grilling.
- Add a spicy note to your marinades.
- Drizzle it over meat or vegetables.
- Make a homemade lime mayonnaise or aioli.
No artificial flavors or additional ingredients.