Jalapeno Fused Olive Oil – Hot!
Our South Australian Jalapeno fused olive oil is both fruity and spicy. It’s made by combining fresh green, early harvest Frantoio olives with a large portion of FRESH Jalapeno peppers! At harvest, we used double the volume of peppers than we traditionally do to really maximize the flavor. These two fresh ingredients are simply crushed together and mixed in a malaxer, which releases and combines the green essential oil of the fresh peppers with the olive oil. The resulting marriage boasts lingering spiciness, slightly bitter-pleasing green vegetal notes, and a vibrant zing from capsaicin. Our Jalapeno fused olive oil adds a savory, tantalizing kick to salsas, marinades, soups, grilled foods, vegetables, and more. It pairs well with Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento, Alfoos Mango White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento, and Golden Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento. Caution – Spicy Hot!
- Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Golden Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Alfoos Mango White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Add to your scrambled eggs.
- Add to your quesadillas for a quick kick and flavor bomb.
- Add it to marinades for a green chili kick. Great for beef, pork, or chicken.
- Add a splash to your salsa, kick up the heat a notch, and easily add another layer of flavor.
- Brush it on grilled chicken, shrimp, and/or vegetables.
- Drizzle over warm refried beans.
- Use it as a finishing oil for soups, pasta, and rice dishes.
No artificial flavors or additional ingredients.