Japanese Toasted Sesame Oil
Our Dark Japanese Toasted Sesame Oil is made from high-quality sesame seeds roasted slowly under low temperature and then pressed in small batches in Japan in the traditional style. It has a tremendous depth of flavor and mouth-feel. Use with vegetables, stir fry, baking, marinades, grilled meats, poultry, baking, hummus, dressings, and spreads. Try pairing it with Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento, Honey Ginger White Balsamic Condimento, Serrano Honey Vinegar, or Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento.
- Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Serrano Honey Vinegar
- Add Asian flavor to your salads and salad dressings, pairing it with one of the balsamic vinegars above.
- Use to meat and vegetables.
- Drizzle over vegetables before roasting.
- Use in marinades.
- Pour over hot rice or noodles.
- Use to make fried rice.
- It brings spectacular flavor to just about anything.
No artificial flavors or additional ingredients.