Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
Zesty and savory, our Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar has just the right amount of acidity to shine in a multitude of culinary applications. Made from traditional herbs long used in Neapolitan cuisine, including rosemary, marjoram, thyme, garlic, and sage. It will boost your next salad, marinade, or BBQ to the next level. Try drizzled over roasted vegetables or fresh sliced summer heirloom tomatoes. We’ve found it fantastic paired with Garlic Infused Olive Oil, Basil Infused Olive Oil, Lemon Fused Olive Oil, Tuscan Herb Herb Infused Olive Oil, or any Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Lemon Fused Olive Oil
- Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- Basil Infused Olive Oil
- Any Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Use it to boost your next salad, marinade, or BBQ to the next level.
- Try drizzled over roasted vegetables or fresh sliced summer heirloom tomatoes.
- Use to marinate poultry, portabella mushrooms, pork, or a thick rib-eye steak before grilling.
- Fantastic in dressing, drizzled over cucumbers, or with creamy cheeses.
- Use it to take your recipe to the next flavor dimension.
All natural, no artificial flavors, no thickeners, no added sugar. No caramel color, dyes, artificial flavors, or additional ingredients.