Olive Wood Smoked Infused Olive Oil
Savory notes of smokey olive wood are infused with the highest quality, fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Our Olive Wood Smoked Infused Olive Oil is all-natural with no artificial ingredients, preservatives, or refined carrier oils! The flavor of olive wood smoke is close to that of oak wood smoke. In Andalusia, Spain, olive wood is commonly used for grilling fish, poultry, meats, and vegetables. Use in potato salad, marinades, over poultry, in sauces such as BBQ sauce, brushed on grilled meats, with vegetables, and even pasta. It pairs well with Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic, Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar Condimento, and Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar.
- Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- Great in marinades.
- Add it to potato salad for a smoky twist.
- Use it in your favorite BBQ Sauce recipe instead of liquid smoke.
- Brush it on grilled fish, poultry, meats, and vegetables.
No artificial flavors or additional ingredients.