Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
The intense sweet-tart flavor of the pomegranate is a perfect match for hearty meats like lamb and duck. It makes an exciting dressing whisked with your favorite oil, pomegranate seeds, toasted nuts, and feta cheese. It adds depth to pan sauces, braised meats, or compotes. Drizzle over poached fruits and ice cream for an elegant and easy dessert. It pairs well with Rosemary Fused Olive Oil, Eureka Lemon Fused Olive Oil, Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil, and Herbes de Provence Infused Olive Oil.
- Eureka Lemon Fused Olive Oil
- Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- Basil Infused Olive Oil
- Rosemary Fused Olive Oil
- Herbes de Provence Infused Olive Oil
- Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil
- Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- Baklouti Green Chile Fused Olive Oil
- Add extra flavor to your salads and salad dressings by pairing it with one of the Infused Olive Oils above.
- It adds a refreshing lift to sauces, chutneys, and roasted vegetables.
- It is amazing drizzled on pork, chicken, and vegetables or used as a glaze.
- Add it to sparkling water or cocktails.
- It adds depth to pan sauces, braised meats, or compotes.
- Drizzle over cheesecake or ice cream.
Our naturally infused balsamic condimento is caramel color-free, free of added sugar or thickeners, and aged in the wood barrels of the traditional Solera Method in Modena, Italy.