Ripe Peach White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
Made with White Trebbiano Grape Must, our White Ripe Peach Balsamic Condimento undergoes the cooking and barrel aging process of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena but is not caramelized; therefore, it retains its white color. The result is a crisp vinegar with a touch of sweetness reminiscent of handcrafted vinegar from northern Italy. It is extremely adaptable and can be paired with Basil Infused Olive Oil, Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil, or any of our Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oils to make a light, tart vinaigrette.
- Basil Infused Olive Oil
- Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- Cilantro & Roasted Onion Infused Olive Oil
- Herbes De Provence Infused Olive Oil
- Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- Eureka Lemon Fused Olive Oil
- Baklouti Green Chile Infused Olive Oil
- Rosemary Fused Olive Oil
- It adds a refreshing lift to salads, especially a spinach salad. Pair the olive oils listed above for an easy dressing.
- Use in marinades for seafood, pork, and chicken.
- Drizzle over ice cream or use it in a fruit cobbler.
Contains no artificial flavors, additives, color, preservatives, or refined sugar.