Traditional Style Balsamic Condimento
Our finest grade of aged balsamic condimento from Modena, Italy is produced in the Traditional Style. It is aged using the Solera System for up to 18 years in chestnut, oak, mulberry, and ash barrels. With 4% acidity, it exceeds Four Leaf Quality with an astonishingly high natural density of 1.28+. This spectacular density comes naturally, without thickeners or added sugar, from a lengthy aging process and cooking in copper kettles. It is exceedingly rich, complex, dense, and pairs beautifully with any olive oil in our collection. Use for vinaigrettes, glazes, marinades, bread dipping, drizzling over fruit, vegetables, or to marinate meat and poultry.
- Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- Any Ultra-Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Any Fused or Infused Olive Oil
- It adds a refreshing lift to salads. Pair it with any Ultra-Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil or any Fused or Infused Olive Oil for an all-natural salad dressing.
- Add to any marinade for meats, tofu, or vegetables.
- Perfect for bread dipping.
- Drizzle over poached fruits and ice cream for an elegant and easy dessert.
Our natural Balsamic Condimento is caramel color-free, free of added sugar or thickeners, and aged in the wood barrels of the traditional Solera Method in Modena, Italy.