Ultra Premium Denissimo Balsamico
Our Ultra Premium Denissimo Balsamico is made from Trebbiano grape must, which is naturally caramelized and cooked down to an even greater extent and aged for even longer in the traditional “Batteria” of Modena. Our exclusive “Denissimo” contains less than 1% barrel-aged Italian red wine vinegar for pro-biotic effect and slowly ages in five different casks comprised of mulberry, ash, oak, juniper, and cherry wood. This exquisite and exceedingly rare 1.36 density (certified) balsamic is extremely complex, boasting flavor notes of cherry wood, dried fruits, raisins, and figs, along with hints of dark chocolate and malt. Serve with your finest cheese plate, drizzle over melon or berries, use as a finishing glaze for roasted meats or poultry, adorn your grilled vegetables, and make your desserts swoon. There isn’t any culinary application in which this balsamic won’t shine. Pair it with any Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil or any Fused or Infused Olive Oil.
- Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- Any Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Any Fused or Infused Olive Oil
- It adds a refreshing lift to salads. Pair it with any Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil or any Fused or Infused Olive Oil.
- Drizzle over fresh fruit.
- Serve with your finest cheese plate.
- Use as a finishing glaze for roasted meats or poultry
- Adorn your grilled vegetables
Our naturally infused balsamic condimento is caramel color-free, free of added sugar or thickeners, and aged in the wood barrels of the traditional Solera Method in Modena, Italy.