Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Epicurean Olive Oils’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Epicurean Olive Oils’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Epicurean Olive Oils at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Epicurean Olive Oils’s web site are provided “as is”. Epicurean Olive Oils makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Epicurean Olive Oils does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Epicurean Olive Oils or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Epicurean Olive Oils’s Internet site, even if Epicurean Olive Oils or a Epicurean Olive Oils authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Epicurean Olive Oils’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Epicurean Olive Oils does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Epicurean Olive Oils may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Epicurean Olive Oils does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Epicurean Olive Oils has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Epicurean Olive Oils of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Epicurean Olive Oils’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Form Submission Security
When you submit a form on this website such as an enquiry or a simple site search via our website, a secure server is used.
We use industry standard data encryption for transmission of any personal information including credit card details you provide online. Known as SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, you can check this is active by looking for the padlock symbol on many browsers. SSL allows a secure connection between your web browser and our web server, using a private (or secret) key to encrypt the information.
We use a PCI Compliant third party payment gateway, SecureSubmit Gateway for WooCommerce, to process credit cards online. We do not store your credit card details online. All credit card transactuons are processed online in realtime and protected by industry standard security standards. EG. SSL
When you purchase products or book events via our website, a secure server is used. We use industry standard data encryption for transmission of any personal information including credit card details you provide online. Known as SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, you can check this is active by looking for the padlock symbol on many browsers. SSL allows a secure connection between your web browser and our web server, using a private (or secret) key to encrypt the information. This encryption provides greater consumer protection than many forms of offline credit card payments.
If you have any questions about our policies, you can contact us at:
97 E. Daily Dr.
Camarillo, CA 93010