Baklouti Green Chili Fused Olive Oil
From the Barbary Coast of North Africa, this Tunisian Baklouti Green Chili Pepper is rare and unique to this region. Our Spicy Baklouti Green Chili Fused Olive Oil combines fresh, early-harvest organic olives with an almost equal ratio of fresh, whole green Baklouti Green Chilies. The two, and only two, ingredients are then crushed together and mixed in the malaxer, which fuses the fresh green essential oil of the pepper with the organic olive oil. You can’t get this fruity, spicy green chili fused olive oil just anywhere! Adds a spicy, fresh green chili kick to scrambled eggs, salsas, marinades, soups, grilled foods, vegetables, and more. It pairs very well with Alfoos Mango White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento or Golden Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento. Caution – Spicy Hot!
- Alfoos Mango White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Golden Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Ripe Peach White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar Condimento
- Add to your scrambled eggs.
- Add to your quesadillas for a quick kick and flavor bomb.
- Add it to marinades for a green chili kick. Great for beef, pork, or chicken.
- Add a splash to your salsa, kick up the heat a notch, and easily add another layer of flavor.
- Brush it on grilled chicken, shrimp, and/or vegetables.
- Drizzle over warm refried beans.
- Use it as a finishing oil for soups, pasta, and rice dishes.
No artificial flavors or additional ingredients.